1. St. Patrick's Day will be celebrated this coming Saturday...what's a favorite article of clothing you own that contains a touch o' the green?
A Hawaiian shirt.
2. What's a favorite 'green space' in the town, state, or province where you live?
The Cherry Springs Nature Area. I haven't had a chance to fully explore it yet, but it has a reputation of having easy trails and abundant wildlife.
3. Do you wish you were taller, shorter, or think you're just about right in the height department?
I'm happy with my height.
4. What's the surest way for someone to pick a fight with you?
For someone who claims to be open-minded to be unwilling to listen or consider what anyone else has to say.
5. Broccoli-Spinach-String Beans-Peas...of the four, your favorite green veg? (Or the one you dislike the least if that first option's too hard. I just know there's some veggie haters out there.)
Probably raw baby spinach. Not really a fan of the green vegetable thing. I really want to, but my body acts like it's being poisoned.
6. March is National Women's History Month...besides friends, neighbors and the women you're related to, who's a woman in history you admire and why?
So many options. How can I choose? Ummmmm ....
Condoleezza Rice. 66th Secretary of State of the United States. Brilliant person, and she plays one heck of a piano!
7. Keep Calm and ____________on. You fill in the blank.
Keep Calm and Carry on. (Thank you Joy! In addition to it being excellent advice.)
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I hate allergies. *ah-Choo*