Friday, October 28, 2011

Friday, October 28, 2011 - ,, 5 comments

Five on Friday - Halloween Edition

My friend Travis over at Trav's Thoughts does this fun meme with Five Songs on Friday. It's fun and easy to play. Head over there and see what it's all about.

Yes, I'll admit that this week, I'm being a little passe using a Halloween themed grouping. But what can I say? I like it. :)  I have one more thing to confess. I was reminded about my theme from a HUGE Halloween inspired playlist @ Playlist.com, but it's still what I planned to do all along.

I hope you enjoy listening to them as much as I enjoyed putting the group together.



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Yup, had to finish with the Monster Mash. What can I say? It's a classic.

I realize that for the last three weeks, all I've posted is this playlist meme. However, it's much more frequent than I've been recently, but next week its all going to change, at least for a little while. I'm going to the Blog version of NaNoWriMo, which is NaBloPoMo. It means having a blog post for every day of the month.

I don't know how it will go, but I'm going to give it a shot. It's something that I've wanted to do since I've heard about it, and now that I'm out of school, I think I might be able to do it.  So, beginning Nov 1st, you should hear from me more often.

Have a good weekend!

5 comments:

I love monster mash too. :)

Love the Twilight Zone theme and had never heard that version with the Manhattan Transfer who have always been favorites.

I like the idea of Halloween themed posts. It's fun, and FoF is all about the fun.

I hadn't heard that Manhattan Transfer tune before, so thanks for that one.

No Flyin' Purple People Eater? *thud*....revived by knowing more Cherie is on the way. Yay!

Sandie: I couldn't find the original version at this website I'm using, but Sha Na Na did a good cover I thought.

Jamie: I think that was actually one of the first Manhattan Transfer songs I ever heard, but it doesn't seem to get too much play on the radio these days. Great song!

Travis: I certainly had fun with it. Glad you enjoyed the Twilight Zone.

Joy: We'll if I had 6 ... Actually, I must admit that the Purple People Eater never crossed my mind though I really love the song.

Post a Comment