Thursday, November 17, 2011

The Rest of the Story - The Force of Volkswagon

You may recall when I posted about the superior Volkswagon Superbowl Commercial featuring a pint-sized Darth Vader. As a self-proclaimed Star Wars enthusiast (original trilogy), I was utterly delighted. Here's a little something to refresh your memory.



As I was reviewing my Favorites on Youtube ... Unbelievably Mini-Vader was not among them. I have corrected this oversight ... I came across a "making of" video.  Truth be told, it's so much more than that. It helps me understand baby-Vader like I never have before.



And now, you have the rest of the story.

4 comments:

Yeah, It's hard to pick which of the two is best. They're both smothered in awesome.

It's great how the kid can convey so much expression in just his body language and the use of his hands. I suspect that both those commercials are destined to be classics.

Travis: Yeah, he's awesome! :)

Post a Comment