Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Tuesday, November 01, 2011 - 2 comments

And So It Begins … NaBloPoMo

That is National Blogging Posting Month. The challenge is to write a blog post every day in a calendar month. You can actually take the challenge any month, but November is special. It becomes the blogging companion of NaNoWriMo where people try to write a 50k word novel in November.

Why would I want to do such a thing to myself? I certainly haven’t been the most consistent blogger over the years. Do I feel that I have something important to say? That could be a yes and no.

I want to do it because of the discipline that it requires. I want to expand my blogging circle and that requires consistency. I love being able to meet new people from around the world via the blogosphere. If I want to expand my online family, I need content.

Now, that I have the time again, I want to build my circle. My favorite part about blogging is sharing part of myself. That may be through pictures, music, the odd meme, or perhaps even some social commentary. This month, I’ll have to pull out all the tricks. :)

I have accepted the challenge. A post every day for the month of November. It may not be pretty, but I’m gonna give it my best shot.

And so it begins …

2 comments:

Post a Comment