Saturday, November 26, 2011

Saturday, November 26, 2011 - ,, 6 comments

Blog Decoration

So yes, I know. I complained about early Christmas music. And I just spent the last two months unpacking and arranging things in my apartment, so I can't bear to think about trying to rearrange things for Christmas decorations and a tree.

But do you know what? It's almost effortless to decorate your blog for Christmas (or any other current season or event you like). The hardest part is choosing one. This year I decided to complete my mid-century modern look with this retro spread.

Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving and a safe Black Friday. I decided to stay in. It's scary out there. :)

6 comments:

I think the blog looks great! It's bright and cheery, just like the season should be.

We went out for a bit on Friday. Not at the crazy early hour, but later in the morning. It was fun and surprisingly relaxing. Of course, we weren't in search of any of the "must have" items for this year so that probably contributed to our enjoyment of the day.

Travis: That's the way to shop. No pressure, but the deals are still there. Glad you had fun with it.

Love what you've done with the place! It's very "you." :) I agree completely as far as Black Friday goes since I always celebrate "Buy Nothing Day" on that occasion. And I can't stand the early Christmas music either.

Lisa: On the music thing, it's a question of being tired of it all before Christmas even gets here as much as anything else. lol

I love your triangle trees :)
and I have always loved that shot of you in your santa hat

Dianne: Thank you very muchly, ma'am! :)

Post a Comment