Sunday, November 27, 2011

Sunday, November 27, 2011 - ,, 2 comments

The Watercolor Test

I haven't done one of these quizzes in a very long time, and I always thought that they were kind of fun. I have been very proud that I haven't done any this month so far, but time's running out.  So a little frivolity on a Sunday.

You Are Highly Inspiring





You believe that your life has a higher purpose, and you do all you can to achieve it.

You are wise, and a lot of your wisdom comes from self discipline.

You try to live as moderately and modestly as possible.

You make room for rational, small indulgences... while living as ethically as you can.

2 comments:

Lisa: Yours really fits you too! Besides isn't being "highly colorful" good for a photographer ... unless you're shooting in b&w, I guess. ;)

Post a Comment