Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Wednesday, November 30, 2011 - , 7 comments

November Wrap Up

I made it! To the last post of the November NaBloPoMo! I can hardly believe it. I'm glad I did it, but I'm also glad that I don't have to do it anymore. But perhaps, what it has done is get me back into the habit of posting more frequently, now that I'm no longer in school. I don't have to be intimidated by the blank space.

To finish up the month, I thought it would be fun to have a kind of summary.
You can get one of your very own at Wordle.net. It will take the text from one page of entries on your blog and create a picture. You can edit the color choices, the font, the number of words used, and more.

If you want a whole month of blogs, like I did, go to your blog archive and choose the month that you'd like to feature. You should get a bunch of blog entries (depending on how many you did that month).

Thank you everyone who has supported me with your comments all this month.  I have really appreciated it!  See you in December.

P.S. This is my 200th post. *squeee*

7 comments:

Wooo and hooo for you!

There was a time back when I was a young blogger when I got nervous if I didn't post something every single day. Even if my post was pure drivel, I felt like I had to put something up.

Now I don't post regularly on weekends unless it's something really important, and I don't sweat it if I miss a day or three during the week.

My blog, my blog pals, and I have settled in quite nicely to a rhythm of posting that feels right.

Travis: Thank you so much! You promised that you'd be here all month, and you didn't let me down. I really appreciate it. Yeah, your pattern sounds pretty good. On the other hand, my pattern of once every month or two really wasn't going to cut if I really wanted to have a blog. This was kind of like a kick start. :)

Congratulations, Cherie! I am in awe of the awesome blogger you are. :)

Love the Wordle, Cherie! This was my third NaBloPoMo, and I just finished Oct and Nov together for 61 days of blogging. It was fun, but I think I'm more a M-F kind of blogger.

I have enjoyed checking out some new-to-me bloggers. Cheers!

Lisa: Well, I'm not sure that I'd go that far. lol But, I thank you, none the less. :)

Ellen: 61 days?! I bow to your greatness. Now, that the pressure's off, I plan to do some more exploring. Thanks for checking me out!

YAY!!!!!!!!! That's a cool picture summary. Congrats on finishing!!!

Jenn: Indeed! Congratulations to us both! :)

Post a Comment