Friday, December 2, 2011

Friday, December 02, 2011 - , 5 comments

Five on Friday - A Random Friday

My friend Travis over at Trav's Thoughts does this fun meme with Five Songs on Friday. It's fun and easy to play. All you do is choose 5 songs to share with the class. I'm using Playlist.com, but it can be through Youtube, Vimeo, or whatever you want. The songs can be themed or not. Whatever strikes your fancy. This week Travis doesn't have his post up, so he may be experiencing technical difficulties. However, that doesn't mean we shouldn't continue to play.

This week my selection is kind of random. The first couple of choices (not in the order on my playlist) were songs I loved but by singers/groups who had a least one other song that I really hated.  (Though they were played on the radio incessantly.)  At first that was going to be my "theme," but I couldn't really find any other artists that I felt that way about. Therefore, I branched out. ;)

Enjoy!



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Have a great weekend!

P.S. In two weeks (Dec 16th), we're going to have a special episode of Five on Friday called Musical Progression, where the thoughts of one song leads you to the next.  Travis has got some alternative ideas to consider.

5 comments:

Favorite this week: The Shoop Shoop song. The movie Mermaids is great and that song always reminds me of it.

LOVED that Stevie Wonder one! And The Romantics one - your randomness was highly appreciated.

Jamie: I don't even know what made me think of that song. It was kind of like Musical Progression 2 weeks early. lol

Julia: Thank you very kindly. :D

I love this Set!

I did have technical difficulties with Blogger. Thanks for playing, even if this time I came it at the end of the party!

Even though I was prepared to take a posting break, I found that I couldn't let my Five on Friday pass me by. :)

Post a Comment