Friday, January 27, 2012

Friday, January 27, 2012 - , 10 comments

Five on Friday - Bring the Fire

My friend Travis over at Trav's Thoughts does this fun meme with Five Songs on Friday. It's fun and easy to play. Head over there and see what it's all about.

This week was easy. I just thought Earth, Wind, and Fire, and suddenly I was flooded with songs that I love. Now, I know that the last one says Phil Collins, and he certainly on there. However, it is a duet with Philip Bailey from ... you guessed it ... Earth, Wind, and Fire.



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Have a fantabulous weekend!

10 comments:

several of my favorite Earth,Wind and Fire,tunes and Phil Collins to boot,a great set you have chosen for this week!

Great, now I'm all nostalgic for roller-rinks and leg warmers.....

LOL - One thing here that I found interesting. They don't have much in the way of ice skating here. It's all skiing, snowboarding, and snowmobiling around here. (Since there's not much snow, they're getting grouchy. lol) Instead they're mad about rollerskating. People from the outside world keep saying that this place is like going back in time at least 30 years. I'm beginning to think that they're right. lol

Sorry for being late, but thoroughly enjoyed the selections. Especially, enjoyed the Phil Collins.

No problem. It's been known to happen to me from time to time too. :) Glad you enjoyed.

Great songs! EW&F tunes just make me smile.

If you're smiling, I'm happy. :)

Any song that includes snapping has got to be good. lol

Post a Comment