Friday, March 16, 2012

Friday, March 16, 2012 - , 13 comments

Five on Friday - The Fourth Dimension

My friend Travis over at Trav's Thoughts does this fun meme with Five Songs on Friday. It's fun and easy to play. Head over there and see what it's all about and play along!

Welcome! This week's set has something to do with the fourth dimension, time, in one form or another. Got to run into some old favorites that I haven't seen in a while. I absolutely adore each one of these songs. I told you my musical taste was eclectic. (You would have loved the rap song I was forced to cut. lol)

Without further adieu ...


Get a playlist! Standalone player

Have a great weekend!

13 comments:

Ahh...Time Passages. Haven't heard that one in ages. Great choices this week!

You should find a way to get me your list via airwaves. It's way better than XM.

Wow! You're early today! Enjoy your days off with your basketball. :)

heh-heh. You acquire unsuspected skills when you have to run the music for dance student practice parties. :)

Cool set.it's been a while since I have heard Every time I think of you and time Passages,thank you for useing these great tunes.

Excellent set since the only group I knew was Green Day. It's great to learn about music new to you.

Wow! Most of those songs were from the 70s. I remember reading one of your comments on one of our compatriots that there was a period in your life where you didn't have time to listen to radio much. These must have been during that period. :)

Wow, I haven't heard "Time Passages" in ages and "Jungle Love" makes me laugh as there's a story that goes along with it that I won't bore you with here but every time I hear that song it puts a big smile on my face! You also threw in one of my favorite Green Day songs so this set gets two big enthusiastic thumbs up from me!

one of my most favorite Green Day songs!!

Jungle Love! Good Times! Boulevard of Broken Dreams!

*happy sigh*

Post a Comment