No (not really), no, and no ... I've been known to watch a golf tournament (at least parts on a Sunday afternoon), but I'm not really in the mood yet.
2. Hats are back in fashion this spring...how do you feel about wearing a hat? (fyi-I'm not talking baseball caps) When was the last time you wore one?
I used to have a love affair with hats, but they generally don't look good on me. And why not baseball caps. They were certainly a part of the fashion experience where I used to live when females were wearing them. ;)
3. On a scale of 1-10 with 10 meaning proficient and 1 meaning "I'd starve", how adept are you at using chopsticks?
10 Baby, all the way. When I was about 10 years old I got obsessed with learning how to use them. My uncle even bought me some laqured ones. Let me tell you. When you can eat rice with laquared chopsticks, you have mastered something.
4. Has technology taken over?
Not in the Cylon (Battlestar Galactica) or Skynet (Terminator) kind of way, but since I actually have a "smartphone," I suppose it can't be too long now. (kidding!) :)
5. In the course of a day how often do you look in a mirror?
Not counting getting ready in the morning, probably 1 or 2 times. Gotta make sure that there isn't anything left over from lunch in my teeth. lol
6. Tulip or Daffodil?
I really do love both, but if you are thinking of buying me a bouquet, I really prefer tulips.
|Last Spring in the Bishop's Garden at the National Cathedral|
7. I am proud of myself for __________________.
To be willing "to go all in" when I'm following a dream. It may not turn out exactly "as planned," but it is an adventure.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
It was 77 degrees yesterday. They're talking about snow on Friday. Welcome to the Rocky Mountains! :)