So many to choose from ... I think that today I'll choose an egret.
2. Speaking of birds...do you tweet? If so tell us your screen name and we'll come flocking to your Twitter site. Even if you don't let's all pretend here that we do-in 140 characters or less, sum up your week so far.
I've been known to tweet @latindancercj. I guess the only way I could sum up this week is, "So far so good." :)
3. Its been reported recently that employers are not only viewing the facebook pages of potential hires but they're also requesting your facebook password to have a look at what you've kept from public view. What say you?
Absolutely not. I'd delete my account before I would allow that. It's not that I have anything there that would be a disaster if the whole wide world saw it. (No matter how "secure" a place is supposed to be, it's best to consider all places effectively public space.) It's the principal of the thing. There are some places that one should be able to be casual. They already have backround checks and drug tests. What's next? Going through our garbage? (Not that I have an opinion or anything. lol)
4. It's April and you know what that means-Major League Baseball is back in action. What's your favorite baseball movie? If that's too hard, what's your favorite sports themed movie?
I'd have to say Bull Durham. :)
5. Something else this season brings-asparagus. Yes please or no thanks? If it's yes please what's your favorite way to have it prepared?
No thanks. More for you. ;)
6. What drives you?
What drives me or what do I drive? lol I would say that what drives me is doing my best for the Lord. Sometimes I succeed. Sometimes I fail at giving my best. But if I think that I'm lacking, I try to learn more. If I'm slacking, I try to do more. Sometimes, I feel that I'm working hard rather than working smart, but I try to give it my best shot.
7. April 18th is International Jugglers Day...can you juggle?
It's really a skill that one has to practice. I've not done it in a while, but if you gave me about 10 minutes in a room by myself, I could probably remember how to do it.
I just saw a commercial for a new film coming out in May? Dark Shadows. Johnny Depp as a vampire from the past that wakes up in the 1970's. It may be Jack Sparrow as a vampire, but I simply must see it. It's one of the first films in a while that I'm excited about. Wheeee!
I can't wait! :D