Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Wednesday, August 15, 2012 - ,, 6 comments

Almost Ready

Hello everyone! I can't believe that it's been over a month since I posted last. I have several excellent excuses for part of it, but for the past couple of weeks, it's mostly been that I couldn't bear sitting in front of a computer after I came home in the evening.

However in the meantime, I've had some wonderful adventures that I want to share. Most of these have are related to my recent visit to the City of Lakes, Minneapolis, Minnesota.


Soon and very soon, I'll be ready to play again.

6 comments:

Pretty! One of the many reasons I'd consider moving to Mpls is combination of peaceful lakefront property with the metropolis right beside. It's the best of both! (plus I can do the accent with ease)

Great summer days with great summer weather should be enjoyed. I don't blame you one iota.

Thanks! That's one of my favorite spots in the whole world.

I certainly took some pretty drives while I was there.

Post a Comment